Friday, February 17, 2012

Overseas Parts

So I realize that as an RSX owner, I not only have some of the cheesiest aero parts available on the USDM market, but I also have some of the sweetest Type-R parts available on the JDM and Euro market...problem is they're in the Euro market!

In light of this dilemma, I, Dillon, decided it'd be nice to find a site based out of the UK or Australia that could supply me with the right amount of JDMage for my RSX if I ever decided to modify it any time soon.

Here's how I found this site that I'm about to show you...

Step one.


Go to Google.co.uk.

Step two.


Search for "JDM Car Parts"

Now, we've all seen the usual websites such as Password JDM, and you've maybe even seen J's-Garage.  But this time, try to resist those websites that sell sweet carbon fiber cool air intakes, stickers, and used JDM engines, and go for one that you've never seen before.

The website you see above is called "Nengun" and it's just one of the sites I found for JDM parts in the UK.

And viola, Step Three-- order your parts.


I also found this site, which is pretty amazing.  Eu.tougedistribution.com has the best selection of car parts that I've seen in a while, but unless you have a car that's pretty popular amongst the tuner scene, I recommend not even bothering.  That means you, person in the Prius.

Happy buying!

--Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment