Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The TRD GT 86

Yet another car, today, do I reveal to you that Japan has made with the spirit of speed and agility in mind that we, the Americans, do not have!


The TRD GT 86 is just a modified stock 86, but it looks like so much more!  The new body kit is so fresh!  I want it!!!  It's so beautiful and they won't bring the freaking thing to America!!!

They need to do something like this with an FR-S in America, or I'm going to Toyota Headquarters in Japan and pooping on their doorstep.


Anyway, enough trash talk and ranting even though I don't feel like doing much technical writing today, because work has me tapped out!

Just look at those wheels...





The car is going to feature redone racing seats on the interior, and I'm sure it's going to have the little amenities that normal GTs don't have, including a new shift knob or some cool stitching or something, which is pretty cool considering my Type-S came with a cool shift knob and a new transmission and I KNOW that my car is about ten times faster because of it.

This lady will also be sporting one of TRD's own unique body kits, featuring a new front bumper, side skirts, and rear diffuser with some 18" rims to boot!  Pretty snazzy, eh?  ;)

Suspension tweaks include cross-bracing, carbon-fiber strut tower bars, and I'm sure there's gotta be some other chassis mods going into it or something.  Maybe it's lower?  I don't know, you tell me.

There's going to be a high-performance exhaust!

I'M HYPER!!!!

So long,
--Dillon

Oh, by the way...STI or TRD?  You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment