Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jake's GTI?


The picture says it all.  A couple of nights ago, I decided I'd head out to Levittown for a Levittown Car Club Meet and I ended up here, at the Home Depot in the shopping center on New Falls Road.


My boy Jake was out with his daily driver, a Mark IV Volkswagen Rabbit GTI and I just so happened to have my Nikon D40 Camera with my kit lense and my trusty Quantaray Tripod.


As usual, I took as many photos as I could with as little light possible, and some of 'em turned out alright.  Anyway, lets talk about Jake's GTI.


Jake's got some bangin stock VR6 rims attached to a stock suspension setup, although a set of Eibach lowering springs are in order.


His turbocharged 1.8 Liter breathes through an AEM Cool Air Intake which resides right under the front left fender.  If you didn't know, the MAF sensors on the new AEM Intakes are digital, and they do not protrude into the path of air flow.  Less obstructions in your intake means smoother airflow to your intake manifold or turbine.


I drove the car around the parking lot and the engine revs so smoothly.  The turbo spools when you're going into reverse!  It's ridiculous, hahah.  #Naturallyaspiratedhondaboyy1


While chillin' at the meet, my boy Tyler also wanted me to catch a few flicks of his detailed Impala with custom straight pipes, but I was kinda tired so I only did a couple.  Here's the other one that I edited, below!


SLAMMIN'!

Stay tuned in for more sh**!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment