Friday, August 26, 2011

Nismo 370Z

Well, I've been looking into new cars for a while. I wanted something fast, something sexy, something that would turn heads, and break necks. But, I've realized that that's going to be quite unrealistic given my age and astronomically high college tuition. O.o

In light of the fantasies and daydreams that I have about cars, here is the Nismo 370Z! The chassis has been tuned so that the weight balance lies mainly in the front for more favorable weight shifting during cornering and breaking. And that's just the beginning...


Here's a list of interesting upgrades I've found:

1.) Upgraded brakes (I'm assuming the same FOUR PISON calipers that lie under the wheel wells of the IPL, or Infiniti Performance Line's G37.


2.) A sport tuned suspension


3.) Limited slip differential

4.) Manual 6-speed shifting mode, and some sort of assisted one that improves shifting speed for those of you who can't shift quickllyyy.

Wow. Check out the article guys!

2011 Nissan 370Z Nismo Review & Test Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment