Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Levittown Car Club Meet; My First Taste



The first LCC Meet that I attended was great. I met lots of cool people and I saw some really interesting rides. None of them were anything to flip out about, but they really caught my eye, and I'm interested to see what the owners put into them!

Lexi!

Fresh Civic? Yes sir.

HIDs? I think so. :)

Edd and Adel, The Brothers Lalo


Fresh Jetta

The lineup of cars

Later that night, Edd, Adel, and some of the LTown boys did some tricks for me...






And we finished up the night looking at Eric's Mazda RX-7 (FC Model) and also a mean Buick with stock engine dampers and supercharger-- we called it "Granny Killer."


13B Rotary Engine.

Granny Killer

Ignition Coils and S/C

The force of the supercharger's induction almost ate my hand when this guy went wide open throttle.

At the end of the night, this jawn was bangin! hahahah

CHECK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment