Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Philadelphia Auto Show Coverage: Part 2


OK!  It's time for another addition of my Philly Auto Show Coverage!  Above you will see a bi-xenon projector from a 2013 Mini Cooper S.  I'm thinking this would be a good addition to Project DC5, and I'll be keeping you guys updated on that in the coming week.  ;)

Anyway, last week I took a trip to the Auto Show as you guys know, and I copped some pictures upstairs, in the luxury sections, and in the DUB Show Section.  The DUB Section is a compilation of tuner cars and marketing centered around the younger generations of drivers.  It's amazing to see how far it's come since I was a kid.

I mean it was only a couple of years ago that I was looking at a pimped out Escalade on "22s.  Now there's everything from modified motorcycles, to crazy sound systems, vendor booths selling HID's and other car parts, and tuner cars.  The Philly Auto Show has truly stepped up their game in the past couple of years.


From a night rave-like showroom floor, Philly has changed the theme to red carpets and smooth rides.  Modified Mustangs and Murcielagos adorned the showroom floor with the addition of a few banging other cars as well.


One controversial build at the DUB Show was this Volkswagen sitting on some mesh BBS's.  Rumor is that it was built in quite a short amount of time from the frame up!  It's funny that people still have time to bitch about dark tints even after all of that owner dedication.  Haters!!  Hahah, don't kill me...




But hate aside and controversy aside, it was a good touch to my experience.  The beautiful wheels and shiny paint...the rowdy engines and rare rides...the loud music and poster girls...and more will definitely linger in my mind this year.  Let's hope next year's DUB Show is this good!


And while you're hoping, don't forget to hop on over to the Facebook Page to see more photos NOT posted to the blog from the auto show and other adventures in the life of Lexi.Laron Author, Dillon.

Thanks for reading, as always, and have a great-ass and car-filled day!!!  >:D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment