Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Daily Werks Crew November Cruise and Shoot

Last Sunday my boys and I headed out to Core Creek Park in Langhorne, Pennsylvania to meet up and chill, eat some food, and talk about our favorite subject: cars.

A couple of different whips rolled up, including but not limited to some swapped Hondas (like the one you saw in my last article), Toyotas, Euros, and even some American cars.

Check out the photos!

Edd Lalo's Mean Muggin Bimmer!


She lookin' at you.


The man himself!


My boy's Integra GSR clone!


Nice little M3, wouldn't you say?


The boys lined up at Oxford Valley Mall in PA to get some grub!


A gift from my boy in the silver Teggy <3 .="." p="p">


My baby <3 .="." her="her" love="love" much.="much." nbsp="nbsp" p="p" so="so">


Look at that face, smooth and sexy but elegant and smooth all at once.


Lookin over her shoulder and into the distance.


Watchin the creek with my boo.


This knob is from eBay, but honestly it does just what a shift knob should do (be heavy and shfit) and it looks so good.  Accented with a clean interior and some lanyards from WEKFEST, how can you go wrong?


Gotta have faith!



I see you!


After taking some solo shots of my car, my boy Andres pulled up to the waterfront with his white DB8 integra.


Stanced side-by-side, the two cars, white and red, accented eachother quite well with a blue backdrop.


As far as specs go, Andres' Teggy is mainly stock, but it's lowered and sitting on some rims.  It's also awaiting a manual transmission swap.  It's amazing what wonders tech school can teach!


Bug-eye o___o


Mean-eyed D:<


After the day was over, all I can say was that we had a good time.  I got to spend some seriously relaxing and fun time with my bros and it allowed me to get an appreciation for my car despite the fact that I take it for granted sometimes.

Take care, fans.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment