Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brandon's Raw and Real EJ Civic

I don't think that the Civics and older Hondas represented in Honda Tuning Magazine and in other import magazines properly represent what Hondas look like on the street.

Yes, often times you see a Honda on the street and it's not perfect!  It's usually riced out with a huge wing and a giant fart can.  They're a far cry from the culture of engine swaps and suspension drops of the Hondas in the magazines.  Yet there are Hondas out there boasting engine swaps with suspension drops out there, daily driving it up.

But I still don't think that the magazines represent those cars properly...

There's a raw feel to the normally streeted Honda that those magazines miss out on.  And while these everyday cars may have minor flaws, they also have a sort of character that I truly admire.

Enter Brandon's Civic, a car that I saw roll up at my local car meet about a month ago and had the opportunity to shoot at the Daily Werks Crew November Cruise and Shoot. I really enjoy this car because it is so raw and represents a true daily-driven workhorse that still gets up and goes.

Cheers, Brandon!


Stanced in front of some treeezzz.


Autumn is here.  <3 br="br">

A picture OF his car IN his car!?  I think so!


There's something about the old interiors in these Civics that I love-- simple and clean, there's not much to them and I kind of miss that about old Hondas.



Drivin' like a mugg.


Stanced once more.


Let's finish this one up with the boys!


Until next time, WE OUT (or ME out...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment