Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Daily Werks Crew Meet: Chevillac Astrolade and More

Did you ever go out somewhere and see something you didn't want to see?  A lot of you have probably been to the movies or the mall and have seen an ex with her new boyfriend or his new girlfriend.  It probably sucked a lot and you probably went home and cried for days.

But have you ever seen something you thought you wouldn't like but actually liked it anyway?  The latter happened to me at Tuesday's The Daily Werks Crew Meet in Levittown, PA when I came across a couple of pretty sweet cars, as usual, but also some cars which were unique in their own refreshing way.

Check out what I'm talking about:


First car I shot at the meet was Negrete's Auto Sales' Van, a company out of Bensalem PA who a dude named Juan was repping.


I called it the Chevillac Astrolade because it was a mix between a Chevy Astro Van and a Cadillac Escalade, sporting Escalade, pearl white paint, real escalade rims, and a real escalade front end.



Juan and his boy parked the car outside of Sears and everyone started raising their brows-- not in disapproval, but in shock!




Sporting their own custom upholstry for their sound system featuring Rockford Fosgate Amps, JL Subwoofers, and a brand new top of the line Optima Battery to power it all, this car was bumping.


Props to Negrete's Auto Sales out of Bensalem, PA.


Bending over to take a couple of shots is one thing, but keeping your pants up while doing so is another!  As I was shooting this Z I pulled a plumber and my ass crack was showing the whole time.  Needless to say my kind friends were nice enough to tell me to pull my pants up.  Reality: they laughed.  -____-

Check out the gauges on this twin turbo Z33



I



Later that same night after the Z33 and some of the other cars rolled out, Josh of N-Spire Performance showed up with some of his boys.  Although the car your about to see isn't finished, you can see that it's pretty serious, tucking some meety tires on a set of Enkei RPF1s under a full widebody.  Check out what this car used to look like.


...Man, uff yo' fitment...


Here's a set of Recaro Seats from an Integra (DC5) Type-R straight out of Japan.


Shot of Josh's car with some cool lighting tricks and an Iraqi Campaign Medal Plate!  God bless our troops!


Stay tuned for my feature of my boy's 3000GT build process later on here at Lexi.Laron.  Thanks for reading, b00yyyss and g@@lzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment