Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stolen Civic Si: Philly and Surrounding Tri-State

Hey guys, a car has been stolen from one of the people in my local car scene (not that I know him at all).  As a fellow tuner, I see it fit to help him out.  If you're on Craigslist, eBay, Yahoo Auctions, or any other site and you see any of these parts or you see this car's shell message me.

1. b16 motor with skunk 2 head and cam gear
2.gates timing belt
3.skunk 2 pro series intake mani
4.aem intake skunk 2 short throw
5. inovative headers with mani cover
6.purple valve cover
7.slammed on full skunk 2 coilvers
8.polished slips
9.full beaks purple control arms and sway bar
10.apexi can
11.si wing


Supposedly there will be a reward if the car is found.  I will connect you with the owner through friends.  Thanks readers






As always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment