Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Photoshoot

So whatup wit' it?  Let's all see how Lexi.Laron does a mild snowstorm...AT 7 IN THE MORNING.  Peep this, guys!  Hope you like the shoot!

I woke up in the middle of the night from an odd dream and looked out the window to see a little surprise.  Turns out the Philadelphia Area got hit with a couple inches of snow!  So, what better opportunity for a new blog post than snowy weather-- lemonade out of lemons, right?

Here's what it looked like when I went outside.


After cleaning the windows on my car, I decided on some winter, sliding fun in the RSX...but first, PHOTOSHOOT!


Color balance got thrown off between edits in photoshop :/ sorry guys.


And if you need a cover photo for your Facebook Timeline, your answer has come...even if it's shitty :p


After the drive I parked her and called it a morning.  It was back to bed for me!


Look for more Lexi.Laron photoshoots in the future.  I'm shifting focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment