Wednesday, October 16, 2013

K-Tuned Robbed!?


Over the past couple of months I have been attempting to create a prototype for a car part for a business that I want to start.

Ever since I was a little kid I have been into cars and anything mechanical.  I have always been playing with RC cars and model cars and Hot Wheels.  I always took them apart, inspected them, modified them, put them back together, broke them, painted them, showed them off, they were my life for a while.

And when I was 16 I wanted a car more than anything, but it was something I could not afford.  With my family struggling to keep our house and with me and my brother supporting them, it was difficult.  I became a lot stronger, but I never had time to buy a car, let alone the money.  It was a lot of work, but I finally got my first car, an old Lexus that I started fixing up myself.



It was that car that helped inspire this blog.  No, it was nothing special, and neither is my blog-- it's just a Blogger, but it's still my own blog and Lexi was my first car ever.

This brings me to a story that I'd like to share with you.

Recently while on Facebook I saw that K-Tuned had been robbed after their appearance at Honda Day.  Now, I'll be the first to say that the people I met last year at Honda Day representing K-Tuned were some of the nicest, most informative people I have ever met selling parts.  I talked with one of the guys about their shifter setup for a good fifteen minutes, just going over their display k20 engine and shooting the shit in general.


The point of this story is that if someone has a dream or if someone is living their life to the fullest as I imagine these great guys are, don't just take a giant crap on their affairs.  Thieves, take a moment and think before you take something.  It's wrong to take something from someone period, but just because it's a company doesn't make it any better.



To those who want to know more about the story, you can read about it at K-Tuned's Facebook page here.  Give them a "like" and show your support.  Thanks for reading y'all.  Keep the dream alive-- whatever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment