Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to Lexi.Laron's official relaunch! The site has been out of comission for a while due to personal problems and the starting of my cooperative learning job as a part of Drexel University's Curriculum! Anyway, now I have a job, and I'll be able to buy the project car of my dreams any day now-- the Acura RSX Type-S. I was looking at a bunch of cars to start a project with, but I ended up deciding on a Honda since my family has been into them since I was a wee lad. Anyway, check out some of the site's new features!
Upon entering the webpage, you will be greeted by Blogger's Magazine Layout. The header has a large picture of the newest story, and below it is the body. You can check that out for yourself...
The site also has some other layouts that you can choose from for your convenience! One of them is a collage of pictures which all contain their respective stories...
Sorry for the shitty screen capture! I did it with paint because I was using someone elses computer ;) Anyway, long story short, ANYONE can comment now. I'll be keeping track of and moderating new comments until the site gets more viewers. You can easily tweet or post to facebook. It's awesome. Check it out!
Stay tuned for a new feature on my smartphone's radar detector or an Acura RSX Type-S, Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment